Sunday, July 6, 2014

Just a little something I wrote

I was feeling bored and saw a picture a friend of mine shared (on Facebook) and it had a waterfall cascading down into a river somewhere out of sight. And I came up with this.

And so I was busy out in the wilderness (forget the paved path with railing :P) and then I happened upon a waterfall that spilled out into a river farther down stream and not a moment too soon for I was sweaty and parched with my mouth dry from the constant movement. Now, though the guard from the castle draw nigh I decided to take a respite from moving and jumped into the crisp cool water whose tide threatened to carry me away at each turn. Yet I quenched my thirst and cleaned myself of sweat and once done I trekked on with my pursuers in ear shot of my position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment